Question
Posted by: Teddy | 2010/02/22

Smell

I have a bad smell it was not like this before. I am using sunlight bath soap(the green one) twice a day since I had thrush few years ago I never stoped and I''m not sexually active but if I have sex I use condom. I tried drinking pineapple drink as someone advised but it doesnt help. Dr what can I use.

You need to see a doctor to check if you have an infection. If you do, your doctor can determine what type and if treatment is needed.

4
Posted by: Sarah | 2010/02/25

i also tried using white soaps, but still got infection. I was so fed up until a lady at dis chem recommended Gynaguard. its a pink bottle. I only washed with that and it actually helped. i also used the vaginal capsule and this is now the 2nd week infection free.

Reply to Sarah

Posted by: Teddy | 2010/02/22

Thanks Sara I will try that.

Reply to Teddy
Posted by: Sara | 2010/02/22

Bath in bicarbonate of soda .... also rather use white soap- colour soap tends to give infections.

Reply to Sara