Posted by: betty | 2009-02-02

I am 25 and big. I have a problem - Around my vigina and inside i tend to have a very disturbing smell. I have tried everything from bathing with dettol soap and putting baby powder around and in but the smell creeps up on me! so much i have to bath all the time and wash my clothes all the time. My discharge is clear and has no smell but i always have a bad odour. Could it be that i need a pap smeer or is there tablets to kill bad odour? Help!

If there is a Gynae problem, you will need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

Posted by: C | 2009-02-03

yip ther is even a GynaGuard wash. Similiar to a body wash and also works wonders.

good luck

Reply to C
Posted by: Karen | 2009-02-03

HI, Get yourself some GynaGuard tablets. it is a great product. I' ts a treatment of 4 days. it will definitely clear up your problem. you don' t need a prescription .

Reply to Karen