Question
Posted by: Petro | 2009/02/05

Smartlipo

Hallo dr.,

Kan u my asb. sê  of dit die geld werd is om Smartlipo op die rolletjie op my maag te laat doen? Dis nogal duur en ek wil nie my geld uitgee op iets wat nie effektief is nie.

Groete,

Petro.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Petro, thank you for the question.

Smartlipo is an effective tool in the hands of a trained and experienced doctor for reducing or minimizing small areas of unwanted fat. With advancements in technology larger areas may be treated but this may have to be performed over a period of time. Generally speaking the small fat ‘roll’ that develops after pregnancy or to mild weight gain can be treated with one session of Smartlipo.