Question
Posted by: Alastiar | 2009/11/16

Small willy

Mine when erect is about 14 cm long. Is this normal??
Do Penis enlargement herbs, creams, pills etc work. has anybody tried them before?

Erection size varies greatly among men. Normal erections are usually between 12.5 - 17.5 cm. It is not the 'size of the wand' that is most important. Women experience most sexual sensations in the lower third of the vagina. Extra length does not always mean ‘more pleasure’. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/11/18

Are u complaining or bregging about your 14 cm. You are above averige.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Luzz | 2009/11/16

14cm, is perfect ladies don' t enjoy Big and ugly things

Reply to Luzz
Posted by: A man | 2009/11/16

You are normal, the average penis length when erect is 12.9cm to 15cm. So be happy with what you got, size does NOT count anyway, it' s how you use what you got as is so aptly described by Wilma above. NO there is nothing on the market that increases penis size, so do not waste your time and money, too many gullible men fall for these so called enlarging pills, creams, etc......they DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!

Reply to A man
Posted by: Wilma | 2009/11/16

14cm when erect is suffient buddy!
P.S. May I be the first to say that SIZE DOESN' T COUNT!

My ex bf was tiny, yet he was the best (most involved) lover I have ever had! My current bf is hung like a donkey, and unfortunately does not really know what to do with me in bed.

Reply to Wilma

And the problem is ??????????

Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/16

Reply to Sexologist