Question
Posted by: Elsie | 2011/02/14

Small white bumps

Dear GynaeDoc, I have noticed numerous small white bumps on the inside of my vulva, near the edges. There is no abnormal discharge, it does not itch or burn. I don''t have any painful urination. I have no other symptoms. Last time I was sexually active was 3 weeks ago (unprotected). Should I be worried and is it advisable I see a gynaecologist asap?

I can't tell what this is over the internet. It doesn't sound urgent, but you should see your doctor.

2

Posted by: lulu | 2011/02/14

yep i think u should go and see a gynae asap coz that could be wartz but go to ur gynae for full check up next time make sure u have protected sex its not safe

Reply to lulu