Question
Posted by: Misteeq | 2009-04-15

Small Uterus

I recently visited a gynae for the first time. I am 24 years and have, no children and been using contraceptives for the past 3-4 years (varying from the injection to currently the pill).

My doctor while examining me said all is okay with me and nothing seems to be abnormal. However i have a small uterus. I asked whether this would pose any problems in future and in pregnancies and he assured me no. He said the reason may be that i have been on contraceptives for a while but i shouldn' t worry?

Has anyone else been through this? Anything positive or negative you can share regarding this topic? Should i be worried? Has anyone given birth to a perfectly healthy baby with no complications despite having a smaller than normal uterus?

My fiance'  and i are planning on a baby soon.

I agree that there is unlikely to be a problem.