Posted by: Ola | 2009-01-07

Small Pimples on Fingers

There are pimples on my fingers. Only started a few days ago... I thought they would go away but they are just getting worst...

They are really small, you can' t exactly see them but you can feel the masses of bumps on my fingers!

They are itchy if I irritate them... I popped one this morning and there was water in them...

Im a 17 year old girl and recently started masturbating, could that possibly be it? I can' t possibly give myself STI' s, can I?

Please help! Thanks!

Dear Ola
No this is not an STD or caused by masturbation - it is a kind of allergy. Try Stopitch cream on your fingers - put on 2-3 times a day for a week at a least. You can also take Allergex tablets with it.

Posted by: Merly | 2009-01-07

Its called HEAT RASH darling! we get them when its hot! once the weather cools down you will see that they will go away! it has nothing to do with mastubation! why didnt you ask you mom what they were. Heat rash thats what they are, nothing to worry about at all!!!

Reply to Merly