Question
Posted by: Ronald | 2012-07-19

Small pimple on tongue

Hi doc,
from time-to-time I have these small pimples on the tip of my tongue which I rub with salt and they go away. they are not sore or anything, what could be causing them?

My parents say its got to do with bile or a chemical imbalance in my system...

Ronald

It can be due to irritation by certain foods, high in acid. It is not due to a bile or chemical imbalance in your system and I do not think that you have reason for concern. If you want a definate diagnosis, you can consult your dentist when these lesions are present.