Posted by: Devin | 2012-09-02

small penis

my penis is only a little over 3.5 inches erect. I''ve been really depressed and anxiety ridden over it. And I want to know if I will be able to have vaginal intercourse with a women, and possibly father children?

fathering children is not related to the size of your penis and therefore should not be a difficulty .
you need to consult your gp to check and measure your penis size and if you truly have micropenis then certain repair strategies may be implemented. Please allow your anxieties to be reduced by allowing a complete assesssment
to be done

Posted by: phantom | 2012-09-04

haha feel sorry for you Vince

Reply to phantom
Posted by: Andrew | 2012-09-03

Find binoculars and tweezers!!!!

Reply to Andrew
Posted by: Dick | 2012-09-03

Reply to Dick
Posted by: anom | 2012-09-03

Yes to both your questions. You will have to spend more time on foreplay though to make sure your woman is also fully satisfied. It was said that the smaller the penis the more sensitive and that will cause premature ejaculation. If you suffer from this aswell, try stud100. Not all women want anacondas, so try to accept what you have and focus on your other qualities as a man. Good luck buddy!

Reply to anom
Posted by: fifi | 2012-09-03

Who cares its your problem enjoy it

Reply to fifi