Question
Posted by: Katja | 2011/09/22

small penis

Hi sometime ago I told you guys I am dating a guy with a very small penis, I compare it to what I had before...and just to update you guys I decided to give this relationship a go as he is a very nice guy and I wanted to get to know him better, well we are dating now for 4months and I love this guy to bits...we try to satisfy each other in different ways and it is working..so ladies out there dont think a small penis is the end of the world..try and make the best of it..as these guys are ussually very shy and you can really find yourself a honest guy which needs a lot of love and support..

A good satisfying sexual relationship is dependant on so much more than the size of the penis. As the old saying goes, the brain is the most important sex organ. The outercourse is just as important as the intercourse and effective stimulation from a sensitive partner is so important for a women to feel satisfied.

5
Posted by: kao | 2011/09/27

A penis is just a muscle, and if size is such a big factor in anyone''s relationship well, be assured that there are dildos, and vibrators as big as a child'' arm. If your argument is that it is not the real thing, well let me tell you something. It comes down to 2 things.....there two types of penises....the 1 that works and the 1 that does not......there only thing that needs to be in your mind is , does it work, if yes....then ride that madafaka.

Reply to kao
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Hot chilli | 2011/09/22

My boyfriend has a small penis but he misses he makes up with his hot tung

Reply to Hot chilli
Posted by: pinky | 2011/09/22

well u might love him to bits but i bet he is not hitting the spot....u still think about the big 1 u had when u having sex with him...

Reply to pinky
Posted by: Anom | 2011/09/22

Well good for you!

Reply to Anom