Question
Posted by: dilip | 2010/11/01

small penis

My age is 23. I''ve a penis of 4.5inchs when erected. Can i satisfy a woman with that size?

absolutely! to satisy a woman sexually you need to focus on clitoral stimulation. therefore your tongue, finger and hands. therefore, the length of your penis has no impact on her sexual satisfaction.

4
Posted by: sowwy | 2010/11/02

sorry dear - but that''s small and you''ve got to be super rich to keep a gf with that!

Reply to sowwy
Posted by: Tiron | 2010/11/01

mine is the 4cm when erected and i''m 26, a few women told me ah shame you so small, but i can see it''s small and battles to keep a girlfriend

Reply to Tiron
Posted by: Same Boat | 2010/11/01

Yes u can.The best u can do is to stop worrying about your size. Read previous posts and u''ll see it''s not the size but how u use it,and u''ve got more " tools for the job" .Hands,mouth ect...

Reply to Same Boat
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/01

Reply to sexologist