Question
Posted by: Penis envy | 2008-11-03

Small Penis

Quick question ... If I look at a man, what part of him should I look at to see the size of his penis? His feet, hands or nose?

I am asking because the last few times, I seem to attract men with small penis' s and it is starting to bug me tremdously. And the sad part is that they don' t how to make decent sex.

Is it something I am doing to attracted men with small penis' s?

The only way to assess the size of a man's penis, is to look at his penis ( with his permission, of course ). No other body part is any guide to that. And remmber too, that in some men there's a large increase in size betwwen the soft and hard states, in those who are larger when soft, there may be less if any increase on erection.
The size of the penis has no relation to the quality of the sex, indeed, somewhat smaller men may be more talented and may try harder to please you, while larger men may be over=-confident and uncaring.

3
Posted by: ME | 2008-11-03

Give me a medium lenght but thick penis anyday....that is more pleasurable than the so called " big"  penis because the with a thick penis it usually " fits"  the vagina snugly and when thrusting in and out, this stimulates the sensitive area around the vagina

Reply to ME
Posted by: SR | 2008-11-03

The average length of a womans vagina is about 4 to 4 and a half inches from entry till about the cervix. A man with anything bigger than that will do some cervical tapping. Its girth that makes the difference once the length has been met.

Also many men have length but dont know how to use it. Sex does not start with penetration, its starts from the first phone call, the conversation, the date, the dinner and the total experience.

Furthermore woman do love large penises but not every day, why? because its painful. If a guy has a 12 inch penis and the average depth of a womans vagina is about 4 and a half inches, where is he going to put the rest of it? There are ways to get around it by either using a penis ring or tilting the pelvis to allow more in but its going to be painful ultimately.

Penis Envy seems more interested in good sex than attracting a relationship? If this is the case then advertise before you go out on a date. Put it out there on your advert, looking for XYZ inches only, anything smaller please dont bother .... make sense?

Reply to SR
Posted by: R | 2008-11-03

You are attracting the average penis size most probably. What is small for you? The ones in the blue movies are not your normal size. That is why they make movies!!

Reply to R