Question
Posted by: Joyce | 2010-01-13

Small Manhood

I am in a new relationship which is now two months, my problem is my BF' s penis is a bit smaller than what am used to. he seems to enjoy sex but everytime I wonder if he is just pretending because during our love making it is evident that am bigger than him. Is there something that I can do to make him enjoy me more?

i would advice you to speak to your partner. it is very possible that he is enjoying having sex with you. having a small penis will not affect his sexual pleasure as the vagina moulds itself around the penis during intercourse. doing kegel exercises may help to strengthen the vaginal muscles and during intercourse you can also try to tighten them. if he is on top of you, try crossing your legs above his back as this also helps to decrese the vaginal size. alternatively you can keep your legs underneath his but try and keep them closer together.

9
Posted by: Joyce | 2010-01-14

Thank you for your meaningful contributions!

Reply to Joyce
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-01-14

You can do some keegal exersises

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Neoza | 2010-01-14

There are differnt positions that u can try so that u can feel him when he is inside u.I thinkyour concern is bcos u dont feel him therefore u think he is not enjoying s*x.Men talk when they are not satisfied he wouold have told you .The best thing would be to ask yourself are u enjoying it?

Reply to Neoza
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-14

If he and you are not complaining about his size then all sounds fine.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jack | 2010-01-13

Anon, your shitty low class meaningless comments is not appretiated. This space is for people how have issues and need professional advise. Go and play somewhere else, plse!

Reply to Jack
Posted by: anon | 2010-01-13

go back 2 yr ole bf

Reply to anon
Posted by: at | 2010-01-13

if your bf dont complain, why you worried?

Reply to at
Posted by: Randy | 2010-01-13

c' mon Black Magic b serious here. are you sure that snuff can shrink the cookie, snuff is the same as chillies pepper! just need to know if this is true and if so then i may try it myself! lol

Reply to Randy
Posted by: black magic | 2010-01-13

go buy snuff, goei some in ur bath, ur nunu will shrink and he will enjoy u more.

Reply to black magic