Question
Posted by: alastair | 2012/01/31

small lumps just inside anal passage

I have a few small lumps just inside my bum is this piles or possibly worse I''m a 30 year old male and for past 7 years have enjoyed my long term partner performing anal penetration with toys and occasionally her fist could this be causing me problems

Alastair

It is most possibly just piles and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. I doubt that there is any relation between the anal penetration and these lumps. Anal penetration can cause tearing of the anal mucosa, which can be extremely painful and difficult to treat.