Posted by: NISHA | 2012-08-25

small lump in armpit

sir please tell me treatment

Expert ImageNatural health

It depends where it is and how it looks. If it is a boil then you can use the Homoepathic remedies Hepar sulphur and Silica 30ch - one dose every 2 hours. If has been for awhile and you can move it then I suggest you consult with a practitioner. Lymphomyosot Homoeopathic drops helps the lymphatic system.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Takuma | 2012-10-19

Well, when I am tired I feel like resting my eyes. Never knew or raehtr never felt that reading was a part of relaxation. Don''t think there are many ways to relax with eyes not closedJackie recently posted..

Reply to Takuma
Posted by: Steve | 2012-09-13

Good day,

I have been suffering from considerable pain that starts in my armpit and extends to left shoulder blade area? I am confused... initially I thought I might be getting a boil but a small lump that comes and disappears. As well as a patch of skin rash, akin to an insect bite, underneath my armpit. What could be the cause?

Extreme discomfort...
Please help...

Reply to Steve