Question
Posted by: Dayle | 2011/01/18

Small, itchy skin-coloured spots on vagina

A couple days ago (more than a week) I noticed small, itchy, skin-coloured pimple-like bumps on the inside &  just on the pubic hair line of my vagina. It is different to a pimple because these bumps have no " heads" , and they don''t look like blisters. They''re skin-coloured &  smooth, but extremely itchy after intercourse. They sometimes itch during the day. These bumps are on both sides of my vagina, just next to my urethra opening. I don''t have any pain nor unusual discharge. I''ve tried researching this on the web, but I cannot find anything that resembles what I''ve got.
Please could you kindly inform me as to what I might possibly have?

It is hard to say without an examination. Possibly genital warts.

1