Question
Posted by: Dayle | 2011/01/20

Small, itchy, skin-coloured bumps on vagina

A couple days ago (more than a week) I noticed small, itchy, skin-coloured pimple-like bumps on the inside &  just on the pubic hair line of my vagina. It is different to a pimple because these bumps have no "  heads"  , and they don''''''''t look like blisters. They''''''''re skin-coloured &  smooth, but extremely itchy after intercourse. They sometimes itch during the day. These bumps are on both sides of my vagina, just next to my urethra opening. I don''''''''t have any pain nor unusual discharge. I''''''''ve tried researching this on the web, but I cannot find anything that resembles what I''''''''ve got.
Please could you kindly inform me as to what I might possibly have?

Hallo Dayle
It could be an allergy or eczema if it is itchy. Rather let a doctor have a look as it is difficult to guess what it could be without seeing it.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/20

Hallo Dayle