Posted by: Ginny | 2009-08-19

Small growth on eyeball

I have a small growth on the left hand side of my eyeball next to the iris and I am seeing a prism.

Hallo Ginny
Sometimes you get a growth on the white part of the eye called a pterigium. If this grows over the coloured area of the eye, it needs to be removed with a laser as it can damage the retina. Please see an opthalmologist for this

Posted by: KbQTGumdIsYyEGpgw | 2009-09-15

doors.txt 10 15

Reply to KbQTGumdIsYyEGpgw
Posted by: Jeanette | 2009-08-27

Had that done in May. Also had a prism effect because pterygium was growing over the iris but the one in the left eye had started to harden - almost like plastic. Had to have it cut out and sent for tests. Results 100% okay. Left with a bit of dry eye now. Takes a while for sight to be 100% again but it' s coming right.

Reply to Jeanette