Small feet

I am 37 years old woman and have a problem with my feet they are so small I cant get shoes, someone told me that feet means something, maybe a person with a small heart who is agreesive or what but she is not sure can we debate on this issue,

Please assist.

The size of your fet, big or small, or of any other body part, has absolutely no significance whatsoever with rgard to your personality --- that's purely a myth,

Posted by: Gracie | 2009-07-20

Be happy that it does not look like you' re walking around on water-skis! Myself - I wear a size 5 and wish my feet were one size smaller! Your shoe-size has nothing to do with your personality, brains or anything else for that matter! Pffttt - what a load of hogwash!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: keepitinthecircus | 2009-07-20

have you ever thought about joining a circus???

ok that was cruel and mean im sorry i couldnt resist...seriously small feet mean nothing...

Reply to keepitinthecircus
Posted by: Red | 2009-07-20

Don' t worry. I' m a szie 3 and I battle to find proper shoes too. Even when they have my size the style of the shoe doesn' t always fit exactly onto my feet so as I walk my heals slip out. If you wear long pants it' s not very noticeable but nontheless I know how you feel. There are shops that will always sell a size 3 shoe which I' m sure will fit your feet.

Reply to Red
Posted by: Really | 2009-07-20

I wish I had small feet... most people think my feet are too big for a lady.... sizes 7 sometimes 8!

Reply to Really