Question

small breasts

I''ve been hoping for the past couple of years that my chest would ''fill out''. I''m almost 22 now and the reality that I''m done growing has begun to set in. I don''t feel feminine. My breasts barely makes a rounding. I can''t wear the same pretty things that my friends wear, always stuck wearing t-shirts. I don''t feel comfortable going anywhere in swimwear, finding underwear/swimwear or tops that fit or actually looks flattering is difficult and it makes me miserable even looking at clothes.
This past year I''ve put on some weight and as a result my breasts have gotten a tiny bit bigger but so has everything else. I want to lose the weight but I know the first place I will lose it is around my chest, I feel like I must choose between being overweight for my frame or being healthy and flatchested.
How do I make peace with what I have?

I've known some women with enormous breasts who werent in the least feminine, and some far smaller ladies who were stunning. "pretty" and "feminine" are in the mind, of yourself and those who behold you, and not in the anatomy.
Fashions shift, and in recent years I notice female models and movie stars seem to be far more flat chested than before. Putting on weight generally usually doesn't help, as though the breats may get a little bigger, they're then set on a larger body, and proportionately not much changed. neither gaining nor losing weight changes the particular proportions one's body is set to have.
The first useful thing to do would be to see a good psychological counsellor, preferably one using CBT methods, to work on your feelings of self-esteem, self-worth, and body image. This might actually help you to feel happy as you are and to recognize how attractive you really are. And if you later wanted to consider breat augmentation surgery, any competent surgeon would want you to have such counselling first, to enhance the likelihood of successful surgery.

4
Posted by: Lil | 2012/09/03

Boobjob sweetheart ... used to be a small b-cup and now the proud owner of Ds ... it''s not that expensive and a the best investment!!!

Reply to Lil
Posted by: Brian | 2012/09/03

I have to agree with XXX - not all men like these huge flobby breasts with nipples the size of side plates! I love small breasts and some of the worlds prettiest and sexiest woman have small breasts (Keira Knightly). Don''t let the size of your chest get in the way of having fun and feeling gorgeous. Dress in clothes that accentuate your other attributes. My girlfriend is 49 years old and has the most gorgeous (small) boobs and she is one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on. There is more to a woman than the size of her breasts, for instance, her intellect, sense of humour etc. I am sure there are some of your friends who wish that they had small, perky breasts. You can also buy padded undergarments that will give the appearance of a bigger chest if it bothers you so much. Be happy with what you have.

Reply to Brian
Posted by: XXX | 2012/09/03

Everyone is different,not all men prefer big breasts.Make yourself attractive by dressing and grooming well.If you are worried about lovemaking,there is a lot more you can do to your man than have bigger breasts :)

Reply to XXX