Posted by: Masego | 2009-01-12

small breasts

I have such small breasts, is there any medication that i can take to grow my breasts i can`t afford for inplants. please please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

No prescription drugs for this specific indication. There is a natural product available that some have found effective - It is called BioBust, but you HAVE to take this for 3-6 months to see ay results.

Posted by: Masego | 2009-01-16

I managed to look on prophuzion' s site, Thanks

Reply to Masego
Posted by: Masego | 2009-01-15

Thank you for your response where can i buy this product(prophuzion`s breast enlargement firming serum).

Reply to Masego
Posted by: Small breasts | 2009-01-15

Hi Masego

I have started using prophuzion' s breast enlargment and firming serum, I have only used it for a week and I can already feel a difference, my breasts feel fuller and heavier and my bra' s are definatly tighter. You can have a look on prophuzion' s site. I cannot guarantee anything because I have only been using it for a week, but I think it' s working for me. Even my boyfriend of 4 years has told me after using it for 4 days that my breasts are bigger and he didn' t even know that I was using it.

It' s worth a try :)

Reply to Small breasts