Question
Posted by: Ell | 2010-12-07

small boobs

hi all
i used to be a cup size C before i had a bby 2 years ago, now my size has reduced to a B...sometimes A. is there anything i can tke to get my size back or to grow my boobs. i am reluctant to buy these products advertised on the internet without asking a medical professional

Unfortunately, I don't thinik that these products really work. You could try chest exercises which strengthen the chest muscles and make the breasts appear bigger.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-11

Posted by: Mo-Mo | 2010-12-08

get your hubby\bf to massage it every day after you have a shower .....try it

Reply to Mo-Mo
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-07

Implants are the only way...

Reply to HUH