Question
Posted by: Blommie | 2012/03/16

Small blisters and hands and feet

I have small blisters that started on my foot (two toes) and within a week have now spread to my hands. It started as itchy patches of small blisters that now joined together and started to ooze and form crusts. It is very painful and itchy. I did not use a public bathroom and mostly wear open shoes… . Please help?

Blommie

You will have to consutl a dermatologist for an examination, as it is possible that you have a Coxsackievirus infection or an inflammory disease of your hands and feet. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis made.