Question
Posted by: Ross Tucker (Fitness Doc) | 2009-05-19

Slower forum for a while

Hi All

I am just writing to let you know that I' m off to London and Edinburgh with the SA Sevens Rugby team over the next two weeks. As a result, I' ll have only sporadic access to the internet to answer the queries. There might be a logjam as a result. The forum won' t be closed, so feel free to submit questions, but bear with me while I' m travelling with the team!

Will try to pick up questions as much as I can on the road.

Happy exercising!
Ross

Hi Tom

I'm involved with the team in a sports science and strategy role, so part of the management. It's been a pretty awesome experience over the last year, so now we have 2 tournaments left and are close to finishing the job! Let's hope it goes well!

Thanks and enjoy it if you do manage to watch!
Ross

1
Posted by: Tom | 2009-05-19

Good luck, more of a 15 a side man myself but sevens is great nonetheless are you going as a fan or do you have something to do with the team if so what would that be?

Reply to Tom