Question
Posted by: TK | 2010/05/09

slow weightloss

hi, I walk for an hour 3-4 times a week, eat healthy, but dnt lose weight. im constantly tired, breakout in my face, constipated, headaches and heavy periods. i just dnt seem to drop bodyfat. can you please help.
regards TK

TK

I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests, to rule a pathological cause, like an underactive thyroid, hormonal imbalance and diabetes militis, out. Weight loss equals, burning more calories than you take in. You will therefore, have to lower your calorie intake and increase your daily activities.

Kind regards