Question
Posted by: storm | 2009-05-06

slow mag and nordette

hi doc, am currently on nordette as a contraceptive i have been having very bad leg cramps and my doc prescribed slow mag once a day my question is does it cancel out the effectiveness of the pill?

and also this is my second month on nordette and have been expriencing a brown discharge a week before i start taking my inactive pill. wat could this be? does it mean the pill is not working?

thank you and have a lovely day

Slow mag does not affect the Pill. The brown discharge may be breakthrough bleeding, but give it some time for your body to adjust.

1

how long does the breakthrough take for the brown discharge to go away if you changing from a different pill?