Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/25

slow heart rate

I am a 31 year, relatively healthy female, I just want to know if I should be concerned, my heart rate is around 50 to 55 beats per minute when resting, recently had my cholesterol checked and it was 5.9 so it is abit high, should I see my GP for a consultation for this? Or is it something I will just need to live with?

Thank-you

Hallo Anon
I think you should go for a medical examination of your heart, and if you have a family history of heart disease or strokes, or high cholesterol, even diabetes, you may need to use medication to bring your cholesterol to under 5 if possible.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/25

Hallo Anon