Posted by: Confused | 2009-03-15

Slow ejaculation

My husband an takes up to 2 hours to ejaculate. Is this normal? If not, how can we fix this?

your husband has delayed ejaculation. What is important is whether this is a new process or if he has had delayed ejaculation all his life and how this has affected your sex life in the past . Excessive masturbation ,pelvic surgery, prior sexual difficulties/abuse or childhood difficulties, certain medical conditions as well as certain medications may contribute to late ejaculation, in which case it is advisable for him to seek medical assessment.

Posted by: Me too | 2009-03-16

I have exactly the same prob. My wife does her kegal excercises + also uses heavy balls in her vagina to strengthen + excercise those muscles. When she wants me to come she just squeezes those muscles + the pressure on my penis is too much 4 me to not come quickly. Another VERY pleasant thing she does sometimes while she is lying at the bottom she fondles + strokes my testicles + scratches the area between my anus + my testicles. I come very quickly when she does this. Try it + have fun.

Reply to Me too