Question
Posted by: Rose | 2012/06/05

slippery vigana

I am 38 year old woman having problem with my sex organ where i usualy find it having certain susbstance mucus like and it causes my organ to be slippery,watery and too wet during sex and after sex.so i consulted different doctors with this problem i even use douche and metrogel to try and keep it dry but they only helps on that time and later the problem starts again.I enjoy only one round on sex as the second one becomes a disaster as the substance in my organ will be there.I have taken different kinds of pre and anti biotics but they dont help.

Dear Rose,

Maybe you need to accept the fact that your vagina lubricates very well as you become aroused, which is indicative of how much pleasure you actually are experiencing.

3
Posted by: rose | 2012/06/05

I know and understand that clearly but what i am experiencing doesnt sounds to be normal to me.It makes me feel as if my vigina its too big

Reply to rose
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/05

Sounds fairly normal to me,your vagina should be wet,making intercourse more enjoyable

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/05

Dear Rose,

Reply to sexologist