Question
Posted by: Suzie Botha | 2011/11/09

SLIMZ

Hi, I am trying my utmost to loose weight but battle very much. Althought I am eating " right"  I still don''t loose weight. I need to loose about 45kg. Three years ago I was on a dr dieet " Cohen"  and lost 48kg, but pick it all up again, my own fault as I did not stick to the dieet plan, but ever since that I can loose one or 2 kg but the minute I do eat carbs I pick up the 2kg or more. I am desperate and somebody advice me to start taking SLIMZ dieet pills, etc. Is it safe and will it really assist with weightloss as I desparently need to loose the weight fast.

Dear Suzie
If you need to lose 45 kg, which is a very great deal of weight to lose then I would firstly recommend that you have a medical checkup to discuss the use of medications such as Xenical or Ciplatrim with your medical dr. When you do see the dr also ask him/her about the use of bariatric surgery as an option to assist you with losing those 45 kg. I don't have the ingredient list for Slimz diet pills, but you can click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the ingredients of the Slimz diet pills with the lists of slimming pill ingredients to see if they can have negative effects and if they can actually contribute to weightloss. I am personally not in favour of over-the-counter slimming pills because they can cause negative side-effects, including addiction.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/06

hi. Is the Slimz capsules halal?

Posted by: Susan | 2015/10/06

I have high cholesterol and blood pressure. I also had breast cancer in 2012 but had a lumpectomy. Is it safe for me to drink Slimz.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: rosa | 2015/01/28

i did hysterectomy in november 2014,is it safe to use yor products. also on hypertension treatment swings

Reply to rosa

Dear Suzie

Reply to DietDoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lebo | 2014/05/19

i belive in slimz products.i am using,oral serum.i need to know if its safe.side effects