Question
Posted by: Heidi | 2011-09-26

Slimming Solution Caps

I am on a 3-month course of cortisone (30mg Prednisone daily) for Graves disease. Since I was told by my dr that the most common side effects are an increased appetite and water retention, I decided to take a small dose of Biomix Slimming Solution to counteract that. I''ve always been very against diet pills, but decided to give it a try just for the 3 months that I will be taking prednisone. Anyway - in the meantime I seem to have contracted urinary tract infection and I wanted to find out whether that could be caused by the slimming capsules? I stopped taking it today just in case. I suppose it could also be caused by the cortisone...?
Thanks!
Heidi

Dear Heidi
It is difficult to say if the cortisone or the Biomix slimming solution had anything to do with the urinary tract infection you have developed. Urinary tract infections are usually caused by bacteria or fungi which flourish when your natural immunity is lowered by other infections, medications such as cortisone or antibiotics, stress, use of bubble baths products, etc. I trust that you will ask the dr who is treating you with the cortisone for the necessary treatment to eradicate the urinary tract infection.
I do hope it clears up soon.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-09-26

Dear Heidi
I do hope it clears up soon.