Posted by: trudie | 2011-04-05

slimming solution

ek het vandag slimming solution caps begin gebruik. ek drink dit nie net vir gewigsverlies nie, maar ook vir meer energie en omdat dit ''n natuurlike produk is. kan enige iemand se of dit effektief is. ek wonder of die multivitamiene daarin voldoende is? hoor graag van julle.

Expert ImageNatural health

jy noem nie wat die produk is wat jy gebruik nie so ek kan nie kommentaar gee nie. Let wel op dat stimulante nie goed is in die lang termyn nie.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: mary | 2011-04-15

what slimming solution liquid did u use?

Reply to mary
Posted by: Samantha | 2011-04-07

I used the slimming solution liquid about 2 years ago. I took 15ml in the morning and 15ml at lunch time. In 7 months i lost 13kg''s.

But I must also add on that I cut out sugar, white bread, potatoes, coke (only drink tab)

The caps never seemed to work for me. After the 7 months I still used the liquid for another 4 months but my weight did not drop any lower, so I stopped using it.

Last year I tried the liquid again, cause I still need to lose another 7kg''s and really felt " naar"  evertime I took it, so then I stopped using it.

Till now I still did not gain the weight back, but would love to get rid of my last 7!!

Reply to Samantha