Posted by: Boni | 2009-04-17

Slimming solution

I' m so desparate I need to loose weight 5kg.Last I have cancelled my gym contract since it was becoming too expensive and I was in good shape for the past 3years while I was still going to the gym.Now I have notice that my body is becoming heavy for me. A friend of mine has recommended a slimming solution Plus.Does it work??????

Dear Boni
Don't waste your money on buying over-the-counter or herbal pills and potions - they usually don't work and can cause a whole lot of negative side-effects, including addiction. If you can't afford to go to gym, buy a skipping rope and start skipping every day. Start slowly and skip for about 10 min and then increase how fast and long you skip as you get fitter and lose more weight. Skipping is an excellent aerobic exercise that exercises the whole body and can keep your weight under control. If necessary combine it with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet).