Question
Posted by: Bee | 2010/02/24

Slimming Product

Hi! I have started eating more healthily and exercising, with the aim of losing some weight. Could you suggest a slimming product to assist me? There are so many out there that I don''t know what to choose. Something that assists appetite control, breaks down fat and perhaps supplements a multivitamin would be great. Thank you!

Dear Bee
I am personally totally opposed to the use of any of the slimming products that can be purchased over-the-counter and also most of the products which can be obtained by prescription. My reasons are that these products all cause negative side-effects which in some cases can lead to serious long-term damage of your health. So rather stick to your diet and exercise to achieve your weightloss - it's cheaper, safer and more sensible.

1

Dear Bee