Question
Posted by: Janine | 2011/03/16

Slimming Mixture

I used to use a sliming mixture made with Thinz Syrup that worked really well for, since Thinz is off the market is there something similar or better that one can use? USN Phedra-Cut XT has been suggested but this just does NOT have the same effect and I am putting on weight instead of loosing weight!! Please help, bring back THINZ or where can I find Thinz..

Dear Janine
The reason why over-the-counter slimming products that contained ephedrine were banned, is that ephedrine, nor-epinephrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine, are potentially harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. So it is better that you lose weight with a balanced slimming diet and daily exercise than to use products that can cause addiction.

1

Dear Janine