Posted by: endofmyrope | 2009-03-11

slimming diet on health24

Good Afternoon,

I want to follow the slimming diet that is on Health24, and I am just a little confused with the lunch part.

I am a woman, so I need to know how many slices of bread am I allowed for lunch to make a sandwich?

I really am at the end of my rope as I have about 20kg to lose and want to follow the healthy option.

And the diet doesn' t look like it will starve me.

Dear Endofmyrope
If you are worried that 4 slices of wholewheat bread are too much for your lunch (this would make 2 sandwiches) then just use 2. But don't fall into the trap of thinking that a slimming diet should cause starvation. The latter is actually counterproductive in the long run. This diet is also designed to provide sufficient low-fat carbs so that you do not get hungry (and cheat) and that you have sufficient energy to do 30 min of aerobic exercise every day.
Holding thumbs that you lose those 20 kg.