Question

Slimming diet

Hi!I have a few questions about the slimming diet on this site. It doesn''t say anything about eating sugar or using salt?With the OR option of the breakfast, should you eat the yoghurt with the cereal?May I use low fat mayo or any other sauces?Is one portion of meat 50g?How do I guess a portion of grapes?

Dear Slimming Diet
In general sugar intake should be reduced if you want to lose weight and salt intake should be as low as possible. You can certainly eat the yoghurt with cereal for breakfast. You can use low-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing, just stick to 1 tablespoon per meal. 50g is a good portion to use for meat. A portion of grapes is about 12 grapes because they are so high in sugar.

1

Dear Slimming Diet