Question
Posted by: klaudija | 2010-11-15

Slimming Diet

On your Slimming Diet under the breakfast there is 1 serving of fruit, 1 glass orange juice - do I have both or just one of the choices?

Dear Klaudija
The serving of fruit is the indication of what foods to eat, while the glass of orange juice is an example of such a serving of the specific food group.

8
Posted by: Antonette | 2010-12-05

On day 7, only lost 0.8 kg, what am I doing wrong?

Reply to Antonette
Posted by: Klaudija | 2010-11-17

Hi Rilion

Have a look at my earlier post " good or bad"  and as per diet doc''s comment, note that it is not a healthy diet.

Reply to Klaudija
Posted by: rilion | 2010-11-16

hi Klaudija, pse tell me more about the protein diet, where can I look at it

Reply to rilion
Posted by: Kla | 2010-11-15

Reply to Kla
Posted by: Chesty | 2010-11-15

a friend of mine did make it through after i gave it to her to try and she 3 lost 6 kilos maybe its because she is a meatlover like me but i think you just do it for those days only and then no more till 3 months but it did work for her and i am going to try it myself. sorry for posting on your question but i knew you would see it here. i does work. for constipation its was lots of water for her and solphylex(sp) pills very gentle and it was after the 10th day that constipation set inn.

Reply to Chesty
Posted by: Klaudija | 2010-11-15

Hi Chesty

Yes I did try it.
I got to day 5 and started battling with all the protein I had to eat (stomach ache and constipation mostly), but did manage to lose 3.4 kg''s in that short time. I don''t think I would make it through two weeks!

Reply to Klaudija
Posted by: Chesty | 2010-11-15

hi sorry to ask you here but did you ever try the high protein 13 day diet that you asked the doc about. you posted it a while back and doc said it was too high in proteins and you should not follow it for too long.

Reply to Chesty
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-11-15

Dear Klaudija