Question
Posted by: anne | 2009-03-13

slimming

Has anyone tried slimming mixture sold by pharmacy' s
does it work
and any advice where i can get some
this is mixed by the pharmacy.

Dear Anne
I trust that the other Readers who have tried the slimming mixtures sold at pharmacies for weightloss will give you feedback. You can judge for yourself a) if the diet they distribute with the mixture, contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet. Ask the pharmacy what the mixture contains and compare it to the ingredients on this website by clicking on "Diet" at the top of this page and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective'. Avoid any slimming mixtures which contain epinephrine or derivatives thereof, because they are highly addictive.

1

The mixture i use works for me, but you have to follow instructions perfectly.