Posted by: Dezi | 2009-07-26

Good day
We have seen an article on Slimeeze and that it works, what do you think of it. Thanks

Dear Dezi
There are so many different, new slimming products that are launched every week (Slimeeze is No 3 of the present week!), that I cannot keep up with them all. I am personally opposed to the use of any over-the-counter diet pills, including herbal ones. Most over-the-counter diet pills and products cost a lot of money, cause a whole range of negative side-effects and often don't do the job. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', and then on 'Diet Detective' to compare the ingredients of such product with the list of herbal slimming ingredients that are potentially harmful. Rather be sensible and lose weight with a low-fat diet and daily exercise.