Question

Slimbetti weight loss products

I have lost 24kg''s with the Slimbetti slimming products. Now I am scared I will pick up the weight again. What do you suggest? Should I keep on using the Slimbetti products - I have seen a slimbetti advert that talks about a maintenance pack?

Dear Reader
I would urge you to stop using Slimbetti products and refer you to the Website of Dr Harris Steinman who has been campaigning tirelessly to get these potentially dangerous products removed from the SA market. Please visit:
“SlimBetti – same Slender Max scam artists” (http://www.camcheck.co.za/slimbetti-same-scam-artists/)
Take great care

66
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/29

All I can say is, I received a call today, after an enquiry 3 to 4 months ago. The gentleman who called me did not know what HRT was. Not good, bit sceptical.

Posted by: A.A | 2016/01/29

slimbetti is a blady scam it does not work! i would like to know if the active extream capsule have powder inside or is it hard inside?

Reply to A.A
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/06

Hi I use slimbetti for a month and i literally got so ill that im still recovering from these pills the consultant whom i delt with still hasnt come back to me as i told her im no longer taking these pills and will not pay for it

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/19

Hi I started a month ago to use slimbetti. I am continuously thirsty and didn't lose any weight at all. Yesterday: 18/12/2015, checked my BP was abnormal first time in 42yrs my heart rate has abnormally slowed down to 67 beats per minute never experienced that ever. I am a very healthy person and not on any medication and eat well. I feel that the product is not good and stopping now to use it. .Just my opinion

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/02

Im really confused now after reading all the comments # started yesterday anyway no side effects so far

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/02

Posted by: hate | 2015/10/09

its a scam

Reply to hate
Posted by: pre | 2015/10/09

I am so very disappointed with this product, I feel like I have been lied to just to purchase this product that simply not working and its two months supply and you claim three months supply, so im paying an extra month for nothing. your are a joke and I feel sorry for those who believe you, its a scam I fell for don't be a victim.

Reply to pre
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/16

I am starting tomorrow, ill keep you updated .

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sammy | 2015/10/19

since you have started, hast it worked......cause i too want TO START as soon as possible, but i also want to know if its worth it

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/11

I have been called did anyone receive a call and did you get debited R1,00 from your account it feels uncomfortable

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/18

I have and I signed up. Only down side is you pay double for this product after the 6 months is over

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/28

y do u say we should keep quiet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/28

y do u say he should keep quiet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/28

y do u say he should keep quiet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/28

y do u say he should keep quiet

Posted by: Martie Venter | 2015/03/01

I am using slimbettie for the firs time and started in December but nobody contacted me yet. I have a high bloodpessure problem an my dr. Said I cannot use it any longer, I want to cancel the order after last payment, how do I inform them and who must I contact?

Reply to Martie Venter
Posted by: Denise | 2015/02/04

I have tried many pills n potions out there! Guess what? They work for about a month or so, then nothing! I agree that there is no miracle pill for weight loss and we read about all these weight loss success stories and about celebs who are taking this certain 'fruit', and I have tried them ALL!!! What worked for me was adding exercise to my daily routine - just walking instead of taking the lift, parking my car far from the entrance at the mall and walking to the entrance etc. I also walk 10km's 3 days a week and go to gym about 2 - 3 days a week. I have cut down on complex carbs and follow a low carb lifestyle. No sugary stuff n no heavy carbs like rice, pasta, bread (anything with flour) ...... this has worked for me and I am sticking to it. I have a cheat when we have family gatherings, but then go back to controlled eating. I sometimes increase the walking if I feel I have over-indulged. Good luck everyone :)

Reply to Denise | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Halcyon | 2015/02/07

I have ordered slimbetti but been off and very disappointed with bad views on fb and the net. Yr story has motivated me. I did sell herbal life at one time and was trained that people can't rely just on diet pills they they to help diet and water is also important. Is Slimbetti a scam or does it really work. Thanking you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/27

so why is the product still in health shops if its a scam and unhealthy?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/27

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/17

Im now scared to start using mine.what do u people that has experience of slimbettie and the PGC3 SUGGEST. the sales lady is not even available anymore sinve the day she contacted me.I'm scared now.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/14

have been using slimbetti active extreme for 5 days now and i havent lost a thing! does it really work?

Posted by: Elmarien Richter | 2014/07/04

DO not buy Slimbetti, it is a scam. Bought the product and they sent me dodgy looking pills which I do not want to put into my body.

Reply to Elmarien Richter
Posted by: smooch | 2014/06/05

Why is it "potentially" dangerous???why not just tell us what the dangers are?

Reply to smooch
Posted by: smooch | 2014/06/05

Reply to smooch
Posted by: bubbly | 2014/02/11

Im really hoping to loose weight.. I got slimbetti. Today was my second day only. No side effects but have to say still have my appetite...lol .anyway i dnt wnt to be negative at all.. Lets see how things go.. I have a good feelig about slimbetti.please i want to hear more from people using this product and their results.

Reply to bubbly | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/31

Hi.Did it work.I started yeasterday

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/14

how did it go? i just started on Monday!not seeing any results tho

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/05

I`ve being using simbetti for 3 weeks but my tummy is getting bigger and i`m using the belly fat pill

Posted by: Endelina | 2014/01/25

I want to know how fast slimbetti's are an hw expensive they are??

Reply to Endelina
Posted by: thato | 2013/12/16

i have been using slim betti for 2weeks n my appetite has decreased.. im loving the product so far

Reply to thato
Posted by: mia | 2013/10/14

I would like to use slimbetti is it k if am pregnant am a size 44 and would really want to loose that belly fat pliz help

Reply to mia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tessa | 2014/08/22

No going on any form of weightloss program, unless prescribed by your Doctor during pregnancy is not healthy for your unborn babay

Posted by: Rotondwa | 2013/10/08

i have read on the internet tha this product is very dangerous it it true?

Reply to Rotondwa
Posted by: Diet Hitler | 2013/10/05

Hi All After finally admitted to myself I was disgusted with my weight, I started dieting amd following eating plans, im in my second month and I have lost just over 9kgs so far. Believe that there is no quick fix, remember you did not pick up all the weight over night, so why should losing it be any different? There are obviously days when you feel like giving up -when this happens I rush to the scale, remind myself of the weight I lost and that keeps me motivated. A couple of friends and I started a group chat, and when we feel like giving up, we motivate each other, this has helped a lot. Specially if you are competitive. 4 things to remember 1. If you cheat- you are only cheating yourself 2. It's not going to happen over night 3. Nothing tastes better than being healthy feels. 4. Always remember why you are doing this, relive that embarrassing moments Imagine a constant feeling of euphoria, feeling good about yourself, when you eat healthy, you feel better about yourself. No one ever ate a salad and said why did I do that, eating kfc, mcd's does cause that "was it worth it feeling" Following an eating plan is not easy, what makes it easier in the beginning is having 1 cheat day, so you have something to look forward to. When I say cheat day, I do not mean eat like an animal, have a block of chocolate, a few chips, Sunday lunch (limit the portion), it helps in the beginning, after that you will not need the cheat day. The first step to recovery, is admitting you are over weight. You also need someone who is "real with you" tell you the truth no matter what, and instead of feeling depressed about what they say, use that ss motivation to prove them wrong. I am not using any medication currently, but if you feel the need to use, use some th ing like phedracut to aid your weight loss - do not depend on it to make you lose weight If I can do it, trust me, you can too. Believe in yourself and good luck

Reply to Diet Hitler
Posted by: Shelley Beukes | 2013/10/04

Slimbetti is the first product to help with cravings that had got completely out of control. The only important problem is that I have seen that it is extremely important to note that some ingredients in medication can clash with Slimbetti. Once a person is aware of that, and all meds are controlled against Slmbetti, I do not think I will have. Any serious problems. I also feel extremely healthy and well on this product. I am sure that other products will have the same problems.

Reply to Shelley Beukes
Posted by: Dr Harris Steinman | 2013/10/03

Thank you DietDoc for pointing out to readers the truth of these products. I would like to address two particular comments made above: 1. That I attack everything that is natural, e.g., Patrick Holford. Answer: Not true. I attack everything that has no proof of being beneficial in particular those that make claims that are physiologically impossible, or research shows that the ingredients have no effect. Readers should ask themselves this: if a product was so fantastic, would it not be used all over the world? It would be a miracle product! So why do some people claims it works? 2. How come many people claim that these products work? Answer: Research has shown us that many people who take a pill will lose weight because they focus on their diet. In other words, it is the diet only causing the effect. In studies where people were given a pill and other were given a similar looking pill but in fact containing no ingredients, both groups lost weight. If the same amount of people in both groups lose weight, we know the product was no more effective than the placebo. So consider this: many people using Slimbetti have "liked" Slimbetti on Facebook. What about the thousands or millions who were not helped. We know from research that the placebo affect varies between 10-30% depending on the condition being tested. So we could argue (without evidence of course), that if 10,000 people liked Slimbetti, and it is placebo effect, that 90,000 did not. Considering that Slimbetti advertises everywhere, with amazing claims, I would argue that 10,000 likes is not a lot of likes! I also know from a patient who posted a negative review on Slimbetti's Facebook page that it was not posted or removed. I urge consumers not to be hoodwinked by clever advertising and lies. The box says "Doctor Formulated". This is a blatant lie. I have updated the following page to explain why, for example, the hoodia gel is unlikely to have any effect, i.e., there is no or little hoodia in it to start with! “SlimBetti – same Slender Max scam artists” (http://www.camcheck.co.za/slimbetti-same-scam-artists/)

Reply to Dr Harris Steinman | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Marian De Beer | 2015/04/29

After seeing on TV about a death from diet pills I looked into I was taking and found myself overheating and aches I never had before so stopped taking slimbetti pills and researched what I was taking made me realise how toxic the stuff was.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/16

I have bEen using slimbetti for a week now and I have such bad head aches I cant function you have to eat almost 5 times a day and really don't get time to so maybe its just not for me.

Posted by: Linda | 2013/09/12

I went to the website of the Dr Steinman and i see he complains about every product on the market. Everything from Slimbetti to Gi Lean is on there. I am using Slimbetti for a week now and i have lost 3,4kg's - I think that is a really good result. I definitively trust these products!

Reply to Linda | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/21

First 2 weeks that I've used it, I've lost 10kg. Should include that I cut all fizzy drinks, eat healthier and start exercising...

Posted by: lin | 2014/09/03

Hi Linda. I have signed up with Slimbetti today.and wanted to find out if it worked for you. Thanks lindley

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/12

I hear that if I Slimbetti product does not work as promised they have a whole slimming consultancy team that works with you at no extra charge until you've lost your weight, so instead of complaining here, why don't you complain to them directly and lose the weight?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/12

Dr Harris Steinman, attacks most natural remedies, it's his passion. He has /Or is currently attacking Dis-Chem(Slimming products), Clicks (Slimming products), Solal (Most of their natural products that they sell), Patrick Holford(Just about everything they sell) in particular. Read all the success stories on Slimbetti's Facebook page, they have more than 9000 people liking their product can so many people be mistaken? https://www.facebook.com/slimbetti1 http://www.slimbetti.com/

Posted by: disappointed customer | 2013/08/30

I have been using slimbetti for 3 weeks now but its like an using nothing, there is no change I notice or feel. Even the gel am applying does not give any results. I feel disappointed and cheated soon. It is also very expensive. I will continue for 3 months to see what this product can do.

Reply to disappointed customer | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/05

Hi there, any luck since your last post with using slimbetti? Any improvement noticed yet?

Posted by: Colleen | 2013/06/26

I have been using slimbetti products for 2months and have only lost 5kg in the first two weeks. I lost that weight because I changed my eating plan drastically. I also noticed I still feel hungry using this product. Where is this great weight loss I was promised!!!! This product is also not cheap.I won't be buying anymore of these products. TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. I think you only loose weight using the eating plan they give you and doing exercise. In that case why buy the tablets....really.

Reply to Colleen
Posted by: Colleen | 2013/06/26

Reply to Colleen
Posted by: chedza morapedi | 2013/02/06

i started slim betti yesterday and my head is aching

Reply to chedza morapedi
Posted by: sharmin | 2013/01/28

i am a size 34 but i have tummy fat, which slimbetti product can i use to lose tummy weight. is there a diet/ exercise that i with have to stick to, are there any side effects.

Reply to sharmin
Posted by: angie | 2013/01/13

hi can slimbetti products be used with contraceptives

Reply to angie
Posted by: Nomandla | 2012/12/04

Hi! Which slimbetti can I use for hips, buttock &  tighs.

Reply to Nomandla
Posted by: Mia | 2012/11/21

I am getting results with these products. They work as long as you use them consistently. My box says " Doctor Formulated" . I like it and it has no side effects.

Reply to Mia | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/19

slim betti def does work

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/17

Hey Mia are you still on Slimbetti. I want to try it does it really work

Posted by: ME | 2012/10/30

What are these? Never heard of them? Are they endorsed by any dietician/nutritionalists?

I am needing to lose about 9 kgs and have an anxiety eating disorder in other words I feel really really hungry when I shouldnt cos I''ve only eaten an hour ago... will these products help this? If I don''t eat when I feel these hunger pangs I feel shaky, nauseous (sometimes vomit) and faint/headaches - my thyroid and insulin have been checked and come back normal.

Reply to ME
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/10/30

Do I have to exercise to lose weight using this product? I don''t mind if it takes longer I just don''t have the time to exercise.

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Magda Van Tonder | 2012/10/30

I also used Slimbetti. Its a very nice product. I have been using it for 3 weeks and lost 6kg''s so far.

Reply to Magda Van Tonder | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/14

how did it go with slimbetti did you lose all the weight you wanted?

Dear Reader
Take great care

Reply to DietDoc | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Rosa van der Merwe | 2014/03/13

I use the PGC3 pills sending to me from Slimbetti. After using it for 2 weeks I star getting side effects. Havind moodswings, could not sleep, feeling very hot and did not loose any weight. I send the pills back and exlained what happen. They did not reply to my emails and refused to give my money back because according to them the pills did not have side effects

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/29

Please keep quiet