Posted by: Gemini | 2013-01-22

Have anyone had any results on Slimbetti> 

Dear Gemini
Please take great care not to fall into the trap of using these slimming products. I refer you to to the Website of Dr Harris Steinman who has been campaigning tirelessly to get these potentially dangerous products removed from the SA market. Please visit:
“SlimBetti – same Slender Max scam artists” (

Posted by: Heidi | 2013-02-17

hi guys

wanting to start slimbetti in the week coming. very happy to hear people are having success with this product. Needing to lose 15 -20kgs, already lost 14kg by eating a healthy diet but have platued for about a month, just need to shed the second half of my total weight loss. 5ft 10 and currently weigh 83kg.

Any advice on how to successfully use this product will be greatly appreciated.

well done to those who have lost SO MUCH weight already!!!

Reply to Heidi
Posted by: Karien | 2013-02-03

I have lost 15kg''s on this product. It comes with a great eating plan. It is a lifestyle change. I also looked at the mr Steinmans website. He seems to have something to say about every slimming product on the market. I really like Slimbetti and it helped me to change my life, i am a customer forever!

Reply to Karien | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Gina | 2013-05-20

Hi Karen, which products did you use and how long did it take you to lose the 15kgs.. thanks & regards Gina

Posted by: Christine | 2013-02-01

to get more information regarding weigh loss

Reply to Christine
Posted by: Gemini | 2013-01-24

Tx Doc, I did look on that site of Dr Steinman, But how is this? its working for some people???

Reply to Gemini
Posted by: kele | 2013-01-23

hi Gemini

i''ve used their diet plan that comes with the products. it works believe me.

Reply to kele
Posted by: Gemini | 2013-01-22

Did you use a specific eating plan? etc?

Reply to Gemini
Posted by: kele | 2013-01-22

i''ve used it in the beginning of december....that was the best decision that i''ve evr made. it works wonders. i''ve lost 13kg so far.

Reply to kele