Question
Posted by: Young Man | 2008/10/27

Slightly raw skin

For the last few weeks I have been gym regularly and most of it is intense cardio. I have ended up with a few small red patches on my penis shaft and under the gland. It seem the chaffing of my pants against my penis has irritated the skin a bit and made it slightly raw.
Its not something I can just leave to heal because it just gets a bit worse every time I go cycling and jogging.
What cream do you recommend I use to get rid of these marks?

Dear Young Man
try Fissan paste ( a baby bum ointment) Try wearing a skipants under your shorts
dr Bets