Question
Posted by: michele diamond | 2010/10/27

Slender Wounder

Hi, I have just started the slender wounder program and am suffering with headaches and a disorientation, is this normal and is there anything i should be eating or doing to aleviate this feeling. Thanks

Dear Michele
Are taking any products like slimming pills or shakes or drops as part of the Slender Wonder programme? If so, please stop taking such products and see if your headaches and disorientation clear up. If they do not, then it is essential that you have a medical checkup to determine if the symptoms are not being caused by an underlying illness or condition. If you have developed these symptoms just by changing your eating habits (e.g. cutting out all carbohydrates, etc), then I would also advise that you return to eating a balanced diet that contains all the food groups and if the symptoms don't improve, please see a medical dr for a checkup.
Rather safe than sorry.
Take care

1

Dear Michele
Rather safe than sorry.
Take care