Posted by: Gemini | 2009-04-14

Slender Wonder and Sure-Slim

I would like to hear from readers if they had ever had success on one of these diets? I need to loose about 5kg and 5cm' s. But these diets are very very expensive.

Dear Gemini
I trust that the other Readers are giving you plenty of feedback on Slender Wonder and Sure Slim weightloss programmes. As you say, these programmes are expensive and as you only need to lose 5 kg you could do so yourself with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more min a day. Spend some of the money on joining a good gym and get a trainer to assist you with losing the 5 cm.

Posted by: Gemini | 2009-04-14

How does Weight Watchers work?

Reply to Gemini
Posted by: Lumpy | 2009-04-14

hi there,
i have tried both and lost 10 kgs with each one seperatly in a month only to pick up more weight afterwards. Trust me its not the best method of loosing weight and you right costs alot of money. I have been on so many diets thati decided to go back to basics and try weight watchers again.

good luck

Reply to Lumpy