Question
Posted by: ANON.. | 2012/08/02

Slender Wonder

I''m wanting to try Slender Wonder program...Any suggestions cause I''m not very overweight! I''m 55 and menopausal!

Dear Slender Wonder
I have tried to obtain information about the Slender Wonder weightloss programme, but unless one joins and pays for the programme no information is forthcoming. You can, however, judge for yourself if you have joined Slender Wonder. The following criteria should provide you with an answer: a) Does the diet contain all the food groups? b) Is the diet not too low in energy? c) Do you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Keep in mind that weightloss can also be achieved by reducing your energy intake with a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and by increasing your energy output by doing aerobic or cardio exercise (jogging, cycling, swimming, brisk walking, skipping, etc) for 30 or more minutes a day. The latter type of programme would probably cause a loss of between 0,5 and 1 kg per week.

3
Posted by: A friend | 2012/08/13

Dont waste your good money! Follow a sensible diet!

Reply to A friend
Posted by: johanlandman | 2012/08/02

Even if you have only a few kilos to loose, Slender Wonder will teach you to change your eating habits and lifestyle. Excellent idea for a menopausal woman.

Reply to johanlandman

Dear Slender Wonder