Question
Posted by: Sharon Price | 2012-05-09

Slender Wonder

Dear Dr about the slender wonder program I have lost 41Kg on the program in 9 months and have never felt better on any other program. My kidney function, BP, cholesterol and high blood sugar was monitored by the Slender Wonder Dr and haze returned to normal. The only side effect I go from this program was going from a size 20 to a 12. I still us the shake and supplements and it haze been 6 years. I am healthier than ever

Dear Sharon
I am so pleased for your sake that you have lost 41 kg - you are a ***star***. The fact that this weightloss has helped your kidney function, bp, cholesterol and high blood sugar to return to normal is also stunning - well done!

2
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-05-11

Dear Sharon

Posted by: Caz | 2012-05-10

I too tried this diet and stuck to it religiously and lost 22kg''s in 4 months. I also unfortunately experienced dramatic hair loss (which has never recovered) and mood swings, and once I started eating normally again and stopped the pills and shake I picked up 10kg''s over the following year. I would love to get rid of the 10kg''s I picked up (admittedly from eating badly and not exercising) but Slender Wonder - in my opinion - is not a lifestyle, for me it was a quick fix which I could not maintain (financially as well as realistically). Its expensive, but if you can stick to it properly it does work.

Reply to Caz