Question
Posted by: Colin Schott | 2011/10/09

slender Wonder

I have read your article about wonder slender but see no mention of the " injections"  which form most of the diet?
I have lost weight but i feel i have also been taken for a ride.
Colin

Dear Colin
These lipolytic injections, particularly if the contain HCG (human chorio gonadotropin hormone), are potentially dangerous. One of my other Readers once posted the package insert of weight loss injections that she had received to me, and it was frightening because the injections were under no circumstances intended for weight loss, but were designed for treatment of male fertility problems and were called "A.P.L.® Injection". The package insert stated specifically "APL has no known effect on fat mobilization, appetite or sense of hunger or body fat distribution. HCG has NOT been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity." Thus it is senseless to use injections of unknown products.
It is better to avoid any slimming regimen that uses injections to promote weightloss, because of the potential risk.
Take care

1

Dear Colin
Take care