Question
Posted by: Conny | 2011/07/06

slender wonder

Hi Ladies, has any of you used this products? What were your experiences and how much did it cost you? Is it realistic? And which clinic did you use

Dear Conny
I hope that the other Readers are giving you some feedback on Slender Wonder. I personally am not in favour of the Slender Wonder diet because I do not think that it is based on sound scientific and dietetic principles. It sounds like a fad starvation diet to me. It would be safer and more sensible to spend money on consulting a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), so that she/he can help you with a balanced slimming diet which may be based on the principle of the glycaemic index (GI). Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. It is also a good idea to do some form of exercise for at least 30 min a day (brisk walking, skipping, jogging, rowing, cycling (stationary bike), or join a good gym or Walk for Life) because aerobic exercise helps with weightloss and stimulates your metabolism.
The use of HCG or any other hormone injections for slimming purposes in adults is not recommended and can be potentially dangerous. On the other hand the injections may not contribute to weightloss at all.
Take care

2
Posted by: Lee | 2011/07/06

It''ll just keep you wondering if it''ll ever make you slender. I''ve never used any other diet method than common sense. Most of us have more than we use and it is free of charge. The companies which sell these products get rich from our lack of belief in our own sense. Buy shoes from your money and use the Diet and Nutrition advice above. It is just a click away and also free.

Reply to Lee

Dear Conny
Take care