Question
Posted by: vienna | 2011/04/13

Slender Wonder

Hi Doc. please tell me what do you think of Slender Wonder ?
I really need to lose 10 kg in 6 weeks.
Thank you very much

Dear Vienna
I have tried to obtain information about the Slender Wonder weightloss programme, but unless one joins and pays for the programme no information is forthcoming. You can, however, judge for yourself if you have joined Slender Wonder. The following criteria should provide you with an answer: a) Does the diet contain all the food groups? b) Is the diet not too low in energy? c) Do you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Keep in mind that weightloss can also be achieved by reducing your energy intake with a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and by increasing your energy output by doing aerobic or cardio exercise (jogging, cycling, swimming, brisk walking, skipping, etc) for 30 or more minutes a day. The latter type of programme would probably cause a loss of between 0,5 and 1 kg per week.

3
Posted by: zil | 2011/04/13

lucy

Could u please mail me ur diet i need to lose 15 kg and not sure waht to eat as the net confuses me more

fazbhaatgmaildotcom

Reply to zil
Posted by: Lucy | 2011/04/13

Hi there,
I was weighing 80kg in January when i first started with my Diet, and now am 61kg!!!! I created my own eating plan which included white meat, vegetables,High Fibre breakfast, fruits and made sure that my diet is low GI Food. It is posible, i dont exercise but i do lose weight!!! I dont starve myself, i eat 1200-1500 calories a day...I think a diet is about how much energy you put in and out. Good luck!!!

Reply to Lucy

Dear Vienna